Want to use WhatsApp, but you’re too broke to subscribe to it? Well, I’ve got the perfect APK for you. Meet GBWhatsApp or GBWA for short. Just like the original, GBWA allows chatting, voice, and video calling. It can also share locations, documents, contacts, and everything else. GBWA has most, if not all, functions and features of the original WhatsApp, but with more added features. Before I process with more details about GBWhatsApp, I encourage you to learn more mods from Whats Mod APKs.
- 1 What is GBWhatsApp?
- 2 GBWhatsApp Download
- 3 How to Migrate WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp?
- 4 Features overview
- 5 FAQ
What is GBWhatsApp?
I would say GBWhatsApp is the best mod version of WhatsApp, developed by a third party, which is easily found on the internet, as does every other APK. GBWA is well-known in the WhatsApp community to be multiple-account friendly, but that is not the only advantage. It is not available in the Google Play Store, but you can it below.
You can get GBWhatsApp, but before downloading, check the details about the APK. Be sure you meet the minimum requirements.
|Requirement||Android 4.0 and higher|
|Last Updated||3 months ago|
GBWhatsApp for Android
Like the other messaging app, GB WhatsApp has a similar installation procedure. Firstly as it is a third-party application, you have to allow the unknown resources in your settings. Then, go to “Settings,” then select “Security” and tap “Unknown Sources” to enable it.
The application works perfectly on both rooted and non-rooted Android devices. Here are the steps to download and install GBWhatsApp.
- Download the GBWhatsApp from the link provided.
- Install the app. You can go to your phone’s file manager and find the downloaded GBWhatsApp then install it.
- The installation might take a few minutes. Once done, it will display that the app has been installed.
- Open the app. It will ask you a verification code, fill up, and verify it. You will receive an OTP SMS, but if you don’t receive any, you can get the OTP code via phone call.
- Once the verification is finished, you can now enjoy the features provided by GBWhatsApp. The app releases updates with lots of new features every month. So keep updating your app.
You can enter a new phone number to use two WhatsApp accounts on one device instead of entering the same number for these extra features. It is exciting and fun to have dual WhatsApp accounts on Android. You can prank your friend or family with this.
GBWhatsApp on PC
You may be aware that you can’t download an apk file on PC as it is an application designed for android devices. Though, if you want to install apk files on windows PC, you need to install an Android emulator like Bluestack or any.
Here are the steps on installing GBWhatsApp on your PC. If you have any doubts or problems, you can ask it in the comment section below.
- Firstly, you must download and install an android emulator on your PC. You can use any emulator that you prefer.
- Now download the GBWhatsApp from the link provided above. I suggest that you download GBWhatsApp v8.40, the latest version of the app.
- Select the GBWhatsApp apk and open it with an emulator. The emulator will create an android os environment for your PC. Then you can quickly emulate GBWA from it.
- You can now enjoy the great features of the app on your PC.
GBWhatsApp on Mac
The installation process on Mac is almost the same as the process on PC. However, you cannot install the apk file directly on Mac. You have to download the android emulator first. After that, here are the steps to download and install the GBWhatsApp on your Mac.
- You have to download the GBWhatsApp from the link above.
- After downloading, save the downloaded file in a folder that you can easily find. Make sure that you download the latest version of the apk file.
- Now you will need an Android emulator. Download and install the emulator.
- Open the emulator that you installed. From the search bar, put the GBWhatsApp apk file in a folder.
- You can now click the apk file and open it with an emulator. Create a shortcut on the desktop to easily access it.
- Agree on the terms and conditions for installing the android app on your Mac OS device. To install the GBWhatsApp on Mac OS, it will take a few minutes
- Go to the App menu and tap the icon to run the GBWhatsApp on the emulator. You can now enjoy the cool features on your Mac.
GBWhatsApp for iPhone
Do you want to try GBWhatsApp, but you are an iPhone user? Unfortunately, this is not yet available. However, the developer said that they are working on launching GBWhatsApp for the iPhone.
Till then, I suggest that you can try to download an android emulator on your iPhone. Using your iPhone, you can search for the android emulator on google. It will allow ios to run android applications.
If you are an android user, but you want to have a WhatsApp app like an iPhone, you can download GB iOS X. It is a mod app that allows androids to have a WhatsApp application that looks like the iPhone’s WhatsApp.
How to Migrate WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp?
Some people may be hesitant to download GBWA because they don’t want to lose their previous chats. Well, you don’t have to bother about this. Now, this is possible to switch on GBWA from WhatsApp without losing your chat history.
Using these tutorials, you won’t even lose a single chat from your old app. These are the simple steps on migrating to best WhatsApp Mod the GB WhatsApp.
- Open WhatsApp Settings > Go to Chat option > Click Chat Backup and take back up your media and chats. This backup will be used in restoring the messages on GBWA.
- After successful Backing Up, go to your File Manager >> WhatsApp folder and change the name to GBWhatsApp.
- Inside the renamed folder, also change the names of folders inside the Media.
- Now you have to download and install GBWA Apk on your device. Download the link posted in the section above.
- After successful installation, open GB WhatsApp and verify your mobile number via One Time Password.
- It will ask to restore chats from backup. Just click on the Restore button, and it will start restoring chats & media from backup.
- Restoring will finish after a few seconds or a few minutes. It depends on the size of your backup and now sets your Names and Display Picture.
- Finally, you have successfully migrated WhatsApp to GBWhatsApp with few simple steps.
Now, it’s time to explore some coolest WhatsApp features you have never seen in the official WA app. I am sure that you will fall in love with GBWA. You won’t even think of going back to the previous app.
An exciting part of the GBWhatsApp is the fact that you can change themes, and buy your own, made by the GBWhatsApp company. As I mentioned above, GBWA supports dual/multiple accounts for whatever the heck reason you choose to do so. To aid you in your multiple accounts, you are offered a variety of languages, from English to Spanish to Chinese.
The storage of this app is also quite large, being able to send up to 50 MB files of videos and images. Finally, a fast and secure way to share photos and videos without paying a single penny.
If you’re shy, or maybe just don’t want people stalking you, GBWhatsApp can hide your online status from prying eyes, and hide seen messages for those who like to ghost others. On the other hand, if you’re a proud extrovert, you can mark yourself as always online, even when the app is closed.
Summary of GBWhatsApp APK features
Here’s a list of the features that GBWhatsApp offers. This could perhaps convince you to check out the APK.
- Various launcher icons
- Auto-reply of messages
- Hide writing status
- Hidden chat feature
- Hide recording status
- Add stickers from Google Play
- Connectable with WhatsApp web (features do not work there)
- Audio share up to 100 MB
- Create and use themes, (usable by other GBWA users)
- Backup feature
- Video status limit to 7 minutes (not 30 seconds as usual)Enable password
- Amazing tick styles
- Cool launcher icons
- Change notify-bar icon
- Multi gif providers
- Change video player
- Log available
- Message Scheduler
GBWhatsApp feature Details
If you are not convinced still with the list, then here are details of the features from the above list. This would give you an idea of what each feature offers.
- You would be safe from malware with the official GBWhatsApp.
- Enjoy tons of free themes built by app users of this app.
- GBWhatsApp lets you use dual WhatsApp on the same device: use the original Whatsapp with GBWA simultaneously.
- With GBWhatsApp, your daily story or status, images, quotes, videos, and more could be copied.
- Sending large files like videos, images, APK files, songs, of up to 50MB is possible in GBWhatsApp, unlike in the typical WhatsApp.
- You can hide your message with GBWhatsApp using the hidden message ticks.
- GBWhatsApp allows you to hide your online status.
- You can share more than 10 pics at a time.
- GBWhatsApp users can customize emojis and make it available to other users. This is fun!
- Add and use as many stickers in GBWhatsApp as you want. Sky’s the limit!
- You can alter the app icon app on the menu and in your notify-bar.
- GBWhatsApp offers an auto-reply, which in the original version, is only available in the business version. Thus, with GBWA, even if you are offline, a reply automatically sends out to whoever messages you.
- You could be a developer and create and use a theme of your own and make it available to other users.
- The long video status is one of the best features. This feature is limited to 30 seconds, but in GBWhatsapp APK, it could be 7 minutes long.
- You can set a password on your GBWhatsapp, so your messages are secure.
- There’s a built-in inbuilt video player in WhatsApp, but with GBWhatsapps, you can use a third-party player.
New features in the latest version
The v8.40 has added or updated features that make you use GBWhatsApp ever more smoothly.
- New base updated
- Call participants in groups mod
- More new emojis
- Reply privately when in groups
- Save Profile Picture Features Re-Added
- Scan Barcode to Add Contact
- Enable Archive Chat Option in 3 Dots
- Send Stickers in Photos (Emojis/Stickers)
- Contact Toast Online Issue Fixed
- Stickers in Photos Enabled (Stickers/Emojis)
- Archive Option Enabled in 3 Dots
- Save Profile Picture
- Crashed for Android 4.4 Devices Fixed
- Status Not Downloading Issue Fixed
- More Tweaks Added
- No more issues with stickers from Google Play
- No more crashing when searching for themes
- Fixed bugs
The pros and cons of GBWhatsApp
Indeed, WhatsApp is an utterly popular messaging app for smartphone users, available for all platforms like Android, iOS, Java OS, and more. WhatsApp, in itself, provides amazing features that are lacking in other messengers. GBWhatsApp, meanwhile, is just a modified version of WhatsApp and is one of many, like YoWhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus, and FMWhatsApp, among others. The upside of GBWhatsApp APK is that you can use it on the same device where you also run Whatsapp. There are also more features absent in other mods.
Meanwhile, there is a ban on accounts, and this is perhaps the biggest disadvantage of GBWhatsApp. Your account could be entirely prohibited for future use. Thus, try using a temporary number for your GBWA. Don’t use the same as what you use with the original WhatsApp.
GBWhatsApp is simply an alternative to the original WhatsApp, a modded version that can you can download from WhatsMod. This version is among the best WhatsApp mods with amazing features absent in the ordinary version and even in some other mods.
Download GBWhatsApp on your Android through the GBWhatsApp download. Click on the download button and your download automatically starts, saving the APK into your computer.
Once you’ve downloaded the APK from GBWhatsApp in Whats Mod APKs, look for the file in your downloads folder or in whichever folder you saved it. Then, click on that file and the installation should automatically start. Keep in mind that you should be running an Android system for you to use the APK. You may also need to turn on ‘Unknown sources’ in your device’s security setting.
Keep checking out GBWhatsApp in Whats Mod APKs for updates on GBWA. Once there’s an update, simply click on the download button and once the APK downloads, install it on your Android device, and it should automatically update your version to the latest one.
Unfortunately, it is not safe since your account could be blocked by WhatsApp. However, it is not harmful to your device since it does not bring with it any malware so long as you download from a trusted website like WhatsMod.
There’s no reason to stay bored with the simplistic look of WhatsApp despite its already fascinating features. You can enjoy your messenger with the fantastic added features of GBWhatsApp, which gives you an excellent user experience on top of what the original WhatsApp already has to offer.
Do you think you deserve a better and more fun experience when messaging? Then what’s stopping you from downloading?
Download now and let me know what you think. Don’t forget to leave a note below.